Ten 2 Five - You

E7            C#m7
you...did it again
            A7
you did my heart
                      G#m7
i don't know how many times

   E7                         C#m7
oh you...i don't know what to say
                    A7
you've made so desperately in love
    B7
and now you let me down

Bridge:
    C#m7
you said you'd never lie again
  G#m7
you said this time would be so right
             A7                               B7
but then i found you were lying there by her side

Chorus:
   E7                  C#m7
oh you...you turned my whole life so blue
                 A7
drowning me so deep
                B7
i just can't reach myself again
     E7                C#m7
oh you, successfully tore my heart
                 D7
now it's only pieces
     C7
oh nothing left but pieces of you

Int: E7  C#m7  D7  A7  B7 (2x)

   E7                          C#m7
oh you...frustated me with this love
                         A7
i've been trying to understand
         G#m7
you know i'm trying...i'm trying

   E7                        C#m7
oh you...i don't know what to say
                     A7
you've made me so desperately in love
    B7
and now you let me down...

Back to: Bridge, Chorus
Coda: C7

No comments:

Post a Comment