Letto – Truth, Cry and Lie

Intro: D  G  A  Bb  C  D  Bb  D  Bb  D  Bb  A

D              F#m
A red rosy cheeks
                        Bm
A drop of tear to weep
G                     D
Reminds me of you
    Em
A long side a sigh
    G               A    G  A  
A long side of cry

D                    F#m                               Bm
A soft summer rain, a smile that hides a pain
         G                         D
Why should you be ashamed?
          Em
Cause in every life
G                       A
A little rain must fall
Bm                   A
And you are my friend
G                                 A
Charmingly sentimental brain

              D                    F#m
Chorus I: There’s a truth behind a cry
Bm                        G
And there’s a cry behind a lie
D                            Em
On every words that come out strong
            G                               A
Just let them go and let’s get along
D                       F#m
On every grudge and every fight
Bm                G
I miss you all day and night

        D                         Em
Have you had your time off today?
     G                                        A
To drink a cup of tea and smile away
D                 F#m
Sometimes I wonder
             Bm
Will ever see you
G                               D
Without all your game plan
          Em
When all you have is
                            A
Nothing but a pure bliss

Int: G   Bm   A   Em   G   Bm   A

D                   F#m
I will wait that day
                            Bm
When you can find your way
       G                   D
Out of this maze of love
        F#m
And you can laugh
      G                 A  
To see cries and lies
Bm
Coz you know better than me
A                   G               A
Only the truth will set you free

                D                   F#m
Chorus I I: There’s a truth behind a cry
Bm                         G
And there’s a cry behind a lie
      D                        Em
On every thought that come out wrong
               G                                  A
Just learn from it and please stay strong
      D                 F#m
On every grudge and every fight
Bm                G
I miss you all day and night

      D               Em 
It’s not easy to understand
       G                       A
But you must hold on your stand
F#m          G             F#m    G      A
I know you know, you know I know

Int: D F#m Bm G D Em G A G Bm  A Em G Bm A

Back to: Chorus I I

D                    F#m
There’s a truth behind a cry
       Bm                 G
And there’s a cry behind a lie
D                         Em
There’s a hope on every fright
G                        A
There’s a light on every night

No comments:

Post a Comment